Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Midterms & Elections

Wow, February just slipped away from me before I even knew it! We are now into March and I can't even seem to catch my breath we are so busy. Midterms are finally wrapping up, and you would think that after five years of college I would be able to handle midterms, but this semester was brutal! Also, Jeff is currently in the middle of running of Executive Vice President of UVUSA. It is a little bit of deja vu for me, but I am really excited and proud of him. We are in the thick of things and will find out tomorrow night the results. Yesterday was Jeff's 25th birthday, and I can't wait until all this is over so we can finally celebrate! We also got a new camera, and as soon as I figure out how to upload the pictures I will post some more :)

No comments: