So, we are back from our trip, and WOW, it was amazing! Once I get all our pictures put together I will make sure to post them. This post however, is dedicated to graduation. I was sure that with all the extracurricular activities I would never finish, but I did, and I have the proof!
My parents and my sisters flew back down from Washington, my grandparents came and Jeff's parents came. It was nice to have so much family supporting me.
Just in case you wonder why I am in different robes, because I am still on the Board of Regents at the moment I got to wear the blue doctoral Regent robes. I also got to sit on the stand for both commencement and convocation, which was quite cool. I did feel sort of bad because awarding a degree to a Regent is not a common thing and some very nice people at UVSC had to work extra hard to find out the proper protocol, but I am sure glad they did because i
t was an awesome day!
This is the actual convocation ceremony
Me and Jeff, one more year and its his turn
Me and my parents
One of the best things about graduating... CAKE
1 comment:
Amy,
Congrats! I'm glad you have lots of pictures. I think I have one... but that's because Jeff and I got married 4 days after my graduation. And Jeff finshed school in one of the semesters when they don't have a commencement ceremony, and he wasn't going to walk 4 months later, so we don't have any pictures of him... At least we have our diplomas... somewhere. :)
Liz
Post a Comment