Monday, January 28, 2008

Crazy Snow!

So for those of you who no longer reside in Utah, today is one day when I am jealous. We have been hearing rumors of a big snow storm that is supposed to visit us anyday, and today it came. Wow, its crazy!! I was almost blown over just walking from my office to the car for lunch. All in all I guess it is a good thing so we can have some moisture this summer, but it is still really annoying for those of us who have to commute to work.

Just a side note, only 46 days until we get to move into our new place. I can hardly wait, once we get a better camera I will have to post pictures. :)

2 comments:

KFinley said...

Good luck traveling! Hopefully the snow lets up a little bit for you!

amber said...

tell me more of this "better place" you speak of...