Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lets try this out...

So, I was noticing today that I often check the blogs of friends of ours that have moved away, so I know all about what is going on in their lives, but I am really bad at keeping people updated about our lives... So, to attempt to remedy that problem I have decided to try this blog idea. I warn you that our lives aren't super exciting, but I will do my best :)

4 comments:

Bruce & Stephanie Drennan said...

Thats so fun you guys started a blogg Bruce and I have one too its thedrennanfam.blogspot.com

so how are you guys doing?

Jamie said...

yay! Another blog to blog stalk - Amy we need to get together sometime - with Al too! Did you know she's dating Kendall Buchanan? Cute, eh?

KFinley said...

I'm so excited that you have a blog - it will be nice to keep in contact with you! I miss you and the fun times we had - next time I come back to the state we HAVE to get together!

Anonymous said...

Yay Amy Blog! This makes me very excited!! Congrats on the "new addition" to your life... hope everything is going well. Love you! :) ~Two-Lip~