Monday, April 7, 2008

17 Days

Alright, so as you can probably tell by the little countdown on our blog page, I graduate in 17 days, and this semester has been more work than any other semester in my 5 years (I know it should have been 4) years of college. It is INSANE, but I am starting to wind down with assignments and rev up for finals. I am trying really hard to stay motivated and not to think about the trip we are going on a week after graduation, but it is rough. Let me tell you, if I thought I had bad senioritis in high school, this is ten times worse!

Anyway, I took a ton of pictures of our new place, because I keep having people ask me about it, and lets be honest, I totally love it! However, they are on my computer at home, and I am currently at work, so I will have to post them next time I am on the home computer.

So, I got this tag from Amber, so I figured I would give it a shot.

My Love and I
Where did you go on your first date?
Well after Jeff blew me off, (not once, not twice, but three times), we finally went and had dinner at Diego's Taco Shop in Provo and then we went to go work at the UVSC Western Dance

How long have you been together?
We have been married for a year next month, and we dated for 8 months before we got married

Who eats more?
Easy... Jeff

Who said I love you first?
I think I did, but it was kind of a mutual thing

Who is taller?
Depends on what shoes I am wearing... but technically Jeff by like 1 inch.

Who sings better?
I don't know... we never sing.

Who does the laundry?
Jeff, only because he runs out of clothes way faster than I do.

Who pays the bills?
ME!

Who mows the lawn?
We are putting in our yard right now, so once its done Jeff will for sure

Who cooks dinner?
Wendy's... No, I enjoy cooking when I have time, but if its BBQ, it is Jeff

Who drives when you are together?
Jeff, I hate driving

Who is more stubborn?
That is a toss up, we are both pretty stubborn

Whose parents do you see the most?
Probably Jeff's since they live closer, especially since my family just moved to Washington.

Who kissed who first?
Jeff kissed me first.

Who proposed?
Jeff

Who is more sensitive?
That would be me... I don't know if Jeff has a sensitive bone in his body. Just kidding, he has gotten a lot better, but I guess that is what happens when you grow up with all brothers.

Who has more friends?
I hope Jeff, because I don't have many anymore

Who wears the pants in the family?
We both do on different things.

Lets see... I tag Kara, and Stephanie (Mostly because Amber already tagged Annie, but I second that tag)

3 comments:

Anna Wilson said...

Counting down to college graduation is mcuh worse than high school. Of course it doesn't really set in until everyone else is starting another semester and you aren't ;) That is a really good day!!

Unknown said...

Amy!! Wow look at you married and graduating, and a house! EXCITING! Haven't talked to you in forever, I was blog hoping and found you! Hope all is well!

Melissa said...

Is that you Amy? I'm so glad you found me. How is Orem? I'm so excited to see that you're doing so good. I can see that you can hardly wait for graduation! I was the same way last year! Ty's parents live in Orem so next time we're down that way, we'll have to get together! I'm serious too!